Here at Brighton i360 we take the security of our visitors and staff seriously. Before you visit please take a look at the range of security we have in place. Find out what items can and can’t be brought onto the Brighton i360 Pod.
Here at Brighton i360 the health, safety and security of both our visitors and staff members are a critical part of our business.
Before you visit our attraction, please take a look at the range of security procedures we have in place. Including what you can and can’t bring onto the Brighton i360 Pod.
We take the safety and security of all our visitors very seriously and have a range of robust security measures in place for the protection of both visitors and staff members.
Please remember to arrive at Brighton i360 at least 20 minutes before your chosen timeslot to allow plenty of time for security checks.
Security checks of visitors and/or their belongings are in place for the safety and security of all. We may request visitors to remove items from their bags or person to be searched separately including but not limited to belts, shoes, jackets, electrical items and liquids.
We use specialist search equipment that is harmless to the vast majority of visitors. If you have any concerns, or have been fitted with a medical device that your doctor advises should not be subjected to a scan – for example, a pacemaker – please bring this to the attention of a member of staff.
We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to refuse admission or remove from Brighton i360 or its vicinity anyone who is carrying any of the following items:
- Articles which could cause injury, damage or annoyance such as a weapon, firework, a smoke bomb, a glass bottle, a flammable liquid (including cigarette lighters), an air horn, or an explosive device;
- Articles which may be used to cause damage such as cutting implements, marker pens, rocks or paint amongst other things;
- Banners or flags; or
- An item which may be deemed to aid climbing up the tower or any other structure.
- Flameless electric ‘arc’ lighters are not allowed. These will be held by security for you to collect when you leave.
- Any sharps that do not constitute an offence, will be retained and returned to guests as they leave, in accordance with our prohibited items policy. If a person is asked to remove an item that is being carried for religious beliefs, they will be offered a private space to do so, and the item will respectfully and safely be stored until their return.
Confiscated objects are left entirely at the owner’s risk at all times. We accept no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any objects left with us. We are entitled to refuse to store any visitors’ objects at our sole discretion whether for public safety reasons or any other reason.
Lock knives and illegal items will be confiscated by security and sent off to police.
How else do we keep you safe?
There are a lot of security measures you can see and many that you can’t see as well at Brighton i360. We monitor the whole attraction 24 hours a day and both our staff and security team members are trained to ensure all visitors have a safe, secure and enjoyable time at Brighton i360 and our onsite eateries. We work closely with the local police service, security services and specialist Government security agencies to ensure our security procedures are up to date and following best practice.
We ask that our visitors remain vigilant and alert our staff or security teams to anything suspicious and to keep your belongings safe at all times.
For further details, please refer to our full Terms and Conditions.