Try to spot the local Brighton landmarks together from up high, can you see the Brighton Dome, the Palace Pier or artwork on the roofs?
How does the pod go up and down, or what does it mean when they say they built from the bottom up? Find out in the family-friendly exhibition after your journey on the pod and encourage any budding engineers or architects in your midst.
For thrill seeking tween and teens, try our sky-high Walk 360 experience. Dare to walk on top – yes on top – of our pod, that’s 450ft in the air. It’s certainly not for the faint-hearted, but if you love a thrill then this is one walk they’ll never forget – and the reward is worth every adrenaline-fuelled step.
- Kids tickets are half the price of adults. Under 4s go FREE!
- The earlier you book, the great the saving, with our new Super Saver child ticket, starting at £8.60
- Make the most of your visit to Brighton with 20% off our multi attraction tickets.
- Spin and save with a 15% saving when visiting the Brighton i360 Viewing Pod and Skate 360 Roller Rink.
- Blue Peter Badge holders go FREE. Simply bring their badge, badge card and a paying adult along on the day.
- Resident Members go HALF PRICE. If your address is in the BN1, BN2, BN3 or BN41 postcodes, you can benefit from our brilliant Resident Membership scheme. This means child tickets cost just £4.45 and adults fly for just £8.95! It’s free to sign up, then you can fly half price as often as you like, for an entire year.
Facilities for families
- Baby-changing facilities are available in the toilets on The Deck and in the beach building. All our toilets are unisex.
- The entire site is buggy friendly (although on very busy days you might need to leave it with our friendly security team).
- Thirsty? The bar on the pod serves delicious fruit juices from Folkington’s.
- Our gift shop is great for toys, children’s books, games and souvenirs; and adults will enjoy checking out the beautiful homeware, cards and jewellery.
- In the free exhibition, ‘Brighton i360: How it was Built’, families can learn more about the pioneering design and engineering that place the attraction at the forefront of British architecture.
- Brighton i360 is located right on Brighton beach and a moment’s walk from Kings Road paddling pool and playground.