Marketing Manager – Brighton i360
Are you looking for the next step up in your marketing career? Brighton i360 are looking for a dynamic and multi-skilled marketing individual to help lead the marketing team.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the delivery of the activity central to our marketing strategy, ensuring that we meet our commercial objectives for visitor numbers and revenue.
Skills, experience & personal qualities
- Educated to degree level.
- You will have a minimum of three years marketing experience, with the B2C sector.
- You will be highly organised, strategic, analytical, creative, and imaginative, with a demonstrable track record of delivering engaging and effective marketing campaigns.
- You must be commercially astute, and comfortable working to delivery of KPIs.
- You must have excellent written English skills, be able to create engaging copy and check copy to ensure it is clear and accurate.
- You must have good experience of Word Press, GA4, Google Suite, Meta, TikTok and CRM systems. Experience of ticketing systems is also beneficial.
- You must be passionate and enthusiastic about Brighton i360.
- You must be a confident manager and equally a team player able to work with the rest of the Brighton i360 team.
- You will have strong communication skills, and able to form positive relationships with stakeholders.
- You must have experience of people management including hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising staff.
- You must have experience of developing and managing budgets.
- You should have a keen attention to detail.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com